MAGYAR LEÍRÁSÉRT KATTINTS IDE
Buy your 2022 e-vignette conveniently and securely in Mobiliti
In addition to the ANNUAL NATIONAL vignettes purchased until 31 January 2022, we will provide a prepaid coupon worth HUF 500, which can be used until 30 June 2022.
The validity of the annual national and county e-vignettes purchased in advance for 2022 will begin on 1 January 2022.
With the help of the Mobiliti app, you can buy your e-vignette online so that you can travel all over Hungary at any time.
The prices of the national and county entitlements in the schedule of fees are valid from the beginning of the pre-purchase.
| E-vignette vehicle category
|Weekly (10 -days)
* The schedule of fees is valid from 01.12.2021. The fee is in all cases gross, it includes VAT.
Find out about convenience fees for mobile purchases in the Mobiliti app.
As before, for motorcycles, the national weekly (10-day) and national monthly entitlements must be enforced in category D1M, and the annual national and annual county entitlements must be enforced in category D1.
Changes in the e-vignette system from 1 January, 2022:
New toll roads from January 2022
- The section between Miskolc-north and Tornyosnémeti on the M30motorway,
- But it is still possible to travel free of charge on the section of the M30 motorway bypassing Miskolc, between the junctions of Miskolc-south and Miskolc-north.
- The section between Balatonszentgyörgy and Keszthely-Fenékpuszta on the M76 motorway,
- Section between Sopron East and Sopron North on the M85 motorway,
- The section between Abony and Törökszentmiklós-west on the M4 motorway.
- Users of county vignette will also need a Fejér county vignette from 1 January 2022 on the M1 motorway between Budapest and Győr due to the changes!
The 2021 annual national highway vignette are valid until 31 January, 2022.
The validity of the 2022 annual e-vignette will start on 1 January, 2022 and run until 31 January, 2023.